Our statement of faith is the same as that of the Hamptons Christian Fellowship (An Affiliate of Calvary Chapel) which owns and operates Faith FM.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is God; that He was born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that Satan is the unholy god of this age, the author of all sin and destined to judgment in the lake of fire.
5. We believe man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and became subject not only to physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God; We believe that all human beings were born with a sinful nature and when they become morally responsible, have sinned in word, thought and deed.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as our substitute and that salvation is only found in Christ and His shed blood. We believe that this salvation is God’s gift by faith alone, and that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born from above into the family of God.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ; that He ascended into heaven, and is seated at God’s right hand where He ever lives to be our Advocate and High Priest.
8. We believe in “that blessed hope”, the personal and visible return of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to this earth, where He will rule and reign.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting life of the believer and the everlasting punishment of the unbeliever.
10. We believe that Christ left two ordinances for His Church: water baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe that water baptism symbolizes the believer’s union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. We believe the Lord’s Supper is a symbolic memorial by which we look back in faith to the cleansing blood of the cross and we look forward to our Lord’s return.